Saturday, June 23, 2007

Weekend

Last few weeks, I hardly figured out that weekends exit, because none of my last few weeks ever end. :) I worked at the office for 5 days, did my studies on the next 2… then next 5 at office… n so on… it didn’t end… isn’t it?

Anyway this week I figured out that weekends still exit and I should stay at home on those. :) Life is simply amazing to be at home, Very simple life style. You can wake up at any time you want to (mm… 7 would be the most appropriate for me), get dressed, have breakfast (did I say breakfast… :) ), watch your favorite cartoon on TV, play with your niece (well of course… you’ve got to have a 1 like mine… a sweet 2 year old… play in the sense tease her until her or your mom shouts STOP!!!… :) … you know what… I think she likes to get teased… It’s she, who always starts it…what M doing is dragging her start… :) … ok… back to the list…),do some house hold stuff, hang around with my life partner(that would the computer.), have a nap(partner – niece… well… if the baby is asleep what else would the baby sitter do?... oh god… M so helpless… :( …), bathe, lunch :) , and then starts the boring half of the day… nothing interesting to do… so M back to the life partner… how can the humans survive without a computer?(Addicted?... terrible)… Uhh ohh… how could I ever forget? Reading… Super… must read something in the book shelf… that’ll keep me occupied all the evening.

Happy reading myself!!!

PS: You need to have some time for yourself... but ONLY... SOMEtime... I don't wonna spend my whole life as weekends for sure... it's boring nuh? Working is FUN sometime... only SOMEtime... It's variation which brings colors to ya life... :)

2 comments:

dulanja said...

Wow...wow...wow

Did u say B-R-E-A-K-F-A-S-T!!??

Atlast! u r learning the meaning of it :)

Anyways it is really nice to hear that u had a week-end at home rather than hvn it at ur usual place (which is the office) :D

Hv fun buddsy...

~Justymagine~ said...

Ho Hoooo

luk whoz tokn abt
B-R-E-A-K-F-A-S-T...

This is not right D... No.. DD...